MINIMARATHON MAY 19TH 2018 - EARLY BIRD OFFER
Minimarathon in a nutshell:
- Join with the whole family! Registration is now open with an Early Bird price VIA THIS LINK (change the language from the flag on the right side)
- Chiquita Minimarathon brings the joy of running to the spring! Chiquita Minimarathon is a fun and active event for the children and the whole family. There will be lots of fun things to do at the start area before the run, so arrive early to enjoy all the fun Chiquita Minimarathon has to offer!
- The Minimarathon will be run in age groups. The age groups are for children aged between 5-13. Kids below the age of 5 will run in the start group for five-year-old’s. The smallest participants can run or walk the route together with an adult. Strollers are allowed also on the route.
- All kids will run a distance of 1 km. There is no timing at the event.
- The bib will be the ticket to the services at the event. You get to keep the bib after the event.
- The running route will lead to the Telia 5G Areena, where the finish area is located. After finishing the run every participant will get a medal and can enjoy some snacks and refreshments.
- The runners of the Chiquita Minimarathon will also be given a free entrance to the Swimming Stadium (that is located between the Eläintarha field and the Olympic Stadium) by showing their running bib number.
The registration for the Chiquita Minimarathon 2018 will open on 11 August 2017 with an Early Bird fee. The entry fee will go up gradually as the event gets closer.
Entry fees 2018
|late registration||24 €|
Register for the 2018 event here
(change the language from the flag on the right side)